Solutions to unique project needs in the Built and Engineering Environments often require the involvement of a variety of specialised professional services. Consortia Solutions (Pty) Ltd was formed by a group of like-minded professionals to combine the experience with a wide variety of projects and clients.
This approach positions the company to:
- provide end-to-end professional technical services on projects in a single service offering;
- draw from a variety of skills from different technical disciplines;
- be innovative in the development of unique solutions to client needs;
- maintain a high level of professionalism and accountability.
The company directors are professionals, with experience ranging from 14 to 34 years in their respective fields of expertise. The combination of this expertise establishes a strong core competency which can incorporate and manage additions specialist services, as and when required.
The fields of expertise are:
The team has individual and combined experience in the following areas of the Built and Engineering Environments:
- Industrial plants;
- Mine development, operational mining and rehabilitation;
- Security, Access Control and Fleet Management systems;
- Fuel Management Systems;
- Water purification;
- Residential and Commercial Development, including hospitals, clinics, schools, libraries, warehouses, office blocks, stadiums and sport and multi-purpose centres;
- Religious institutions;
- Railway upgrades;
- Parks and Landscaping;
- Roads, sewer, storm water and potable water systems;
- Retail outlet refurbishment and construction;
- Heavy electrical current installations;
- Power management, uninterruptable power supplies, generation and distribution